Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 42 of 42

Thread: CEASE filed their suit today...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CEASE filed their suit today...

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Huhhh? That was about the lawsuit in the OP.
    No..he was relating it to a possible scenario where the public would have a de facto vote in one way or another concerning consolidation. But, instead of voting on the issue itself, all 8 SB members would be voted on on the same day based on them not being able to collectively get anything accomplished. That's how I read it anyways.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #42
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CEASE filed their suit today...

    No no I meant my post was about the OP, talking about the basis for their suit and the board exceeded their authority, that's not true. Probably should have made that a little more clear, wasn't talking about Merlins post, though I see where it looked like I was..sorry for the mixup.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •